We can’t wait to meet you and show you around our beautiful campus! Here’s a quick preview of what you’ll do at the Future Cougars of Distinction event:
- Explore your area of interest in an individualized workshop led by WSU faculty and staff.
- Discover the opportunities WSU offers: faculty-mentored research, study abroad, internships, the Honors College, and more.
- Meet current students like you and hear firsthand what life is like at WSU.
- Tour campus and see some of your living options in a residence hall open house.
- Enjoy a dinner and dessert reception with university faculty and students who share your interests.
Plus, you’ll receive a one-time visitation award of $1,000 if you decide to enroll after attending the event!
Please note that registration is on a first-come basis. Space in our facilities is limited, so we may be unable to accommodate everyone who wishes to attend the event. Walk-on students are not eligible.