Many of our students agree it was their first visit to WSU that confirmed their decision to attend. They knew as soon as they stepped foot on campus that WSU was the place for them.
Our beautiful campus, the friendly down-to-earth people, and the effervescent Cougar Spirit are all part of the package here at WSU. Experience what it’s like to hear the bells of Bryan Tower echoing around campus every hour, visit our residence halls and dining centers, and meet our amazing faculty and staff. Top it all off with some homemade ice cream or famous Cougar Gold cheese at Ferdinand’s Ice Cream Shoppe, located right on campus.
Check out our visit events, and witness what it’s like to be a Coug.
- Experience WSU (March 5, April 2 & 16)
- Have you been admitted to WSU? Then check out the Experience program. Experience your future alma mater and earn a scholarship for school at the same time.
- Out-of-State Experience WSU (March 25-27)
- Are you an admitted out-of-state student? Experience your future alma mater and earn a scholarship for school at the same time.
- Future Cougars of Color (March 11 & 12)
- Have you been admitted to WSU? See firsthand the community and opportunities that WSU has to offer in this overnight program and earn a scholarship for school at the same time.
- Campus Tours
- Tour the campus with a current student as your guide, plus get information about academic programs, paying for college, and tips for applying.
- Group Visits
- Request a date for your group to visit campus, and we’ll create a personalized tour to fit your needs.