Scholarships for Washington residents
Completing the WSU scholarship application and the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) puts you in the running for these major scholarships, plus many more. We’ll consider you for all the awards that fit your qualifications, and you could end up receiving more than one.
- Cougar Commitment
- Crimson Transfer Award
- Distinguished University Achievement Award
- Experience WSU
- Future Cougars Embracing Diversity
- Glenn Terrell Presidential Award
- National Merit Corporation Scholarship
- Regents Scholars Program
- University Achievement Award
Also, make sure to check out the scholarships available through your academic department.