WSU Pullman is no longer accepting incoming freshman confirmations for fall 2019. WSU Vancouver and WSU Tri-Cities are still accepting freshman confirmations; please contact your admission counselor if you applied to WSU Pullman and are interested in WSU Vancouver or WSU Tri-Cities. Transfer confirmations are still being accepted at WSU Pullman.
The WSU Pullman freshman admission application for spring, summer, and fall 2020 will be available August 1. Please contact the Office of Admissions with any questions.
How to pay your $200 non-refundable tuition deposit:
- Log in to your myWSU account.
- From the applicant homepage, select the Admissions tile.
- Click the Accept button and then confirm that you accept.
- Click the Pay Tuition Deposit button and log in to Advance Pay with your student ID number and birthday (MMDD).
- Then follow the instructions to pay the $200 advanced tuition/confirmation deposit to hold your spot in the incoming class.
Ready to confirm your admission, but finances holding you back? We can help! Contact your personal admission counselor for assistance.