Experience WSU is an in-depth virtual event that welcomes you to the Cougar family. Exclusively for admitted students, this event provides a closer look at our academic programs and on-campus resources, our unique community, and opportunities that await you.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 |4-7 p.m. **Session full**
Thursday, April 29, 2021 |4-7 p.m.
We are excited to ‘meet’ you and ‘show’ you around—virtually! At Experience WSU you can:
- Explore your area of interest in a personalized workshop led by WSU faculty and staff.
- Discover the opportunities WSU offers: faculty-mentored research, study abroad, internships, Greek Life, the Honors College, and more.
- Get familiar with on-campus resources to help you through your WSU journey.
- Meet current students like you and hear firsthand what life is like at WSU.
- Receive a one-time visitation award of $1,000 upon your enrollment at WSU Pullman.*
*To qualify for the visit award through the Experience WSU event, students must be registered, attend, and participate in all components of the event. The Experience WSU visit award cannot be awarded to students receiving tuition waivers or payments that cover the value of full tuition. Read the full award eligibility requirements.
Student Financial Services will post the visit award to the student’s account within a month after the event. If your award has not posted after three weeks, please contact us to confirm we have record of your attendance. The visit award cannot be deferred to future terms. Award eligibility and amount subject to change and available funding.
Students may only register for and attend one admitted-student event, including Experience WSU or Future Cougars of Distinction (by invitation only).