- Can I bring people with me to this event?
- Yes! We encourage you to bring parents, guardians, siblings or friends who are interested in attending Washington State University.
- What should I wear?
- Dress is casual. Please wear appropriate footwear during your visit; walking tours of the Washington State University campus include hills and stairs.
Fall weather in the Pullman area can be unpredictable, so consider dressing in layers.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is extremely limited during home football game days and prices for each lot vary significantly.
The Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment is not responsible for parking for Future Cougar Day attendees.
We encourage Future Cougar Day attendees to plan ahead for parking.
For detailed information regarding game-day parking, please visit the Game-Day Parking website or contact the parking office at 509-335-7275.
If you require special accommodations for parking, please stop at the Visitor Center and ask for directions to the nearest handicap parking.
- How many tickets may I purchase through Future Cougar Day?
- Registrants may purchase up to five tickets at $10 each.
- Can I purchase additional tickets to the football game?
- Guests who wish to purchase additional reserved seats or general admission seats should contact the WSU athletic ticket office at wsucougars.com.
- What if I don’t want to attend the football game?
- To register without buying football tickets, call the Welcome Center at 509-335-4980. You can skip the game and attend the rest of the event.You also may want to consider attending Fall Preview or Preview for Juniors instead; these events offer similar opportunities to experience campus, but are held on non-football weekends.
- What if I need to cancel my registration or change my visit date?
- You are welcome to register for any of our Fall Preview events or take a Game Day campus tour on another football weekend. All of these events are free of charge.Please note that football tickets are non-refundable.
If you have questions or require special assistance (including accommodations for disabilities), please contact the Welcome Center at 509-335-4980 or firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements.
Advance notice (one week or more, if possible) is appreciated, and will help us make the best possible accommodations for your needs.