Experience WSU firsthand
Come see the University’s world-class programs, facilities, and faculty firsthand.
- Take a guided tour of campus, including the unique resources and facilities that only a residential, research university can offer.
- Visit with current students who know what it’s like to be a student here.
- Enjoy an informative presentation that covers important information about admissions, financial aid, and scholarship opportunities.
While on campus
Make the most of your time here.
- Schedule a visit with the academic department you are most interested in (we’ll provide you with contact information for that department when you register).
- Explore campus on your own.
- Read campus publications, like the student-run Daily Evergreen.
- Eat lunch at one of our excellent dining centers – or, if you just want a snack, try the divine ice cream at Ferdinand’s.
- Get face-to-face with a grizzly bear at the Bear Research, Education, and Conservation Program (weather permitting).
- Check out the textbook and gift selection at the Student Book Corporation, also known as The Bookie.
- Tour the award-winning Student Recreation Center.
Before you make your travel plans
We strongly encourage you to look at our tour calendar scheduler prior to making travel arrangements for your campus visit. Please note that WSU does have several major closures during the academic year when students are on break and/or the University is closed.
Most notably, the University is closed on Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25, 2016 and from Monday, December 26 through Friday, December 30, 2016. There will be no campus tours offered on these dates. Click this link see more information on formal University closure dates in 2016-2020.
Click here to check out times and register for a tour today.