MOVE CONTENT TO GAME DAY TOUR PAGE
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN ABOUT WSU
- Take a guided tour of campus, including the unique resources and facilities that only a residential research university can offer.
- Visit with current students who know best what it’s like to be a student at Washington State University.
- Enjoy an informative presentation that covers important information about admissions, financial aid, and scholarship opportunities.
While on campus, you can also
- Eat at one of our excellent dining centers.
- Check out the textbook and gift selection at the Student Book Corporation (known locally as the Bookie).
- Tour the award-winning Student Recreation Center.
- See what else is happening during home football game weekends.
- Explore campus on your own.
Although you will be able to experience the thrill of game day at WSU, Saturday opportunities are limited to a guided walking tour only. Many buildings may be open, but most university offices are closed. If you would like to tour specific facilities or meet with representatives in a particular department, we strongly encourage you to visit our campus during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.