Where I'm located
Favorite place to eat in Pullman/Moscow
- I love to take my family to Birch & Barley when they’re in town! They have a wide variety of menu items and it’s all affordable on a college budget. South Fork makes my favorite fries and I also love Red Star Coffee in Moscow. There are a ton of affordable options in the area! If I’m in the mood for something sweet, I like to go to Ferdinand’s Ice Cream Shoppe. They have seasonal specials like candy corn milkshakes around Halloween and candy cane milkshakes during the Holiday Season.
Best place to study
- I love the atmosphere at Thomas Hammer in downtown Pullman. They have a lot of study-space and great coffee!
"Must do" while in town/on campus
- If you can, try to make it to one of our sporting events! The atmosphere at any of our games is unmatched. Get a photo in front of our iconic cougar statue outside of Martin Stadium! It’s one of the most popular spots for students and alumni to take photos at.
Advice for applicants
- Apply early and utilize our website—it’s a plethora of information. Reach out to your admission counselor when you need help or have concerns and we can help make the admissions process much easier.
- I’m a third-generation Coug and graduated in 2014 with a degree in Multimedia Journalism. While I was a student at WSU I was a tour guide, a member of the Greek community, and participated in the Honors College. Attending WSU was a life-changing decision for me and I can't wait to help others discover what WSU can offer them. Go Cougs!