Where I’m located
Favorite place to eat in Pullman
- In the Pullman-Moscow area my favorites are Cougar Country Drive-In, Loco Grinz, Thai Ginger, Sangria Grille, Lamadrid and Tokyo Seoul!
Best place on campus
- Martin Stadium! There is nothing more exciting than a Saturday football game in the loud and energetic student section.
"Must do" while in town/on campus
- The best thing about Pullman is the Cougar Pride! Put on your crimson and gray and head to Cougar Football Saturday for some of the best memories of your life! GO COUGS!
Advice for WSU applicants
- Apply early and complete the scholarship application by January 31 every year.
- I am a proud WSU alumna with higher education experience in admissions and financial aid. At WSU, I joined a sorority, participated in undergraduate research and worked part-time on campus. I graduated with a degree in Finance and Economics and I am excited to recruit new Cougs!