Did you complete some or all of your schooling at home? You’re still welcome at WSU and your requirements are the same as any other freshmen! Check out how to apply at WSU as a homeschooled student.
How to apply for admission
1. Submit a completed application for freshman admission.
2. Send the following to WSU:
- Official scores from either the SAT or the ACT.
- Official transcripts from all high schools and colleges attended.
- One of the following:
- An academic resume that provides documentation of all subjects studied and textbooks used, including the signature of the parent or guardian; responsible for the student’s curriculum
- Or an official transcript from the GED exam.
Transcripts and test scores must be sent directly from the school or testing agency to WSU via secure electronic document transfer, fax, or mail. Email is not accepted.
Mailing address for transcripts and supporting documents:
Office of Admissions
Washington State University
370 Lighty Student Services Bldg
PO Box 641067
Pullman, WA 99164-1067
The Office of Admissions will review your application and supporting documents, and will send written notification of your eligibility for admission.
For answers and more information about our home-schooling admission policy, contact Kelly Myott-Baker in the Office of Admissions at 509-335-5153 or toll-free at 888-468-6978.
Note: This is a guide to the admission process, not a statement of policy. See the WSU General Catalog for official requirements and regulations.