- Offered as:
The human resource management (HRM) track and minor provides skills in areas such as selecting, training, motivating, evaluating, and compensating employees.
- Strengths of the program
- Four full-time advisors are available to assist in students' academic planning.
- WSU's Carson College of Business is among only 2% of business programs worldwide whose programs are fully accredited by AACSB International (the world's foremost business accreditation) at the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral levels.
- All business and courses are in a centralized, state-of-the-art building with wireless computing capability throughout.
- Learn from internationally recognized professors. Management faculty are ranked among the top 20 for published research output.
- WSU's management faculty form close relationships with students, bring current research into courses, and provide career guidance.