Experience WSU is a hands-on experience for admitted students to learn more about WSU and its many opportunities. Take a closer look at our academic programs and check out our unique residential campus life. You’ll go home knowing what makes the Cougar community so special.
Spring 2020 Experience WSU Dates:
- Saturday, February 22
- Saturday, March 7
- Saturday, March 28
- Saturday, April 11
Other campus visit events:
- Future Cougars Of Distinction: Saturday, February 29, 2020 (by invitation only)
- Future Cougars Embracing Diversity: Friday, March 13, and Saturday, March 14, 2020 (WA students only)
We can’t wait to meet you and your student! Here’s a quick preview of what your student will do at Experience WSU:
- Explore their area of interest in a personalized workshop led by WSU faculty and staff.
- Discover the opportunities WSU offers: faculty-mentored research, study abroad, internships, Greek Life, the Honors College, and more.
- Meet current students and hear firsthand what life is like at WSU.
- Tour campus and see some of the living options in a residence hall open house.
Plus, your student will receive a one-time visitation award of $1,000 if they decide to enroll at WSU Pullman.
Please note that registration is on a first-come basis. Space in our facilities is limited, so we may be unable to accommodate everyone who wishes to attend the event. Walk-on students are not accepted into the program.
Another option are our daily campus visits conducted Monday–Friday at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Registration is highly encouraged and available online. Students can attend both a daily campus visit and an admitted student visit program. Daily campus visits do not qualify for the visitation award.