Experience WSU is a hands-on experience for admitted students to learn more about WSU and its many opportunities. At the event, students can take a closer look at our academic programs and check out our unique residential campus life, then go home knowing what makes the Cougar community so special.
If any of your students have been admitted to WSU and would benefit from this program, please let them know about the following opportunities:
Spring 2020 Experience WSU Dates
- Saturday, February 22
- Saturday, March 7
- Saturday, March 28
- Saturday, April 11
Other campus visit events:
- Future Cougars Of Distinction: Saturday, February 29, 2020 (by invitation only)
- Future Cougars Embracing Diversity: Friday, March 13, and Saturday, March 14, 2020 (WA students only)
We can’t wait to meet your students and show them around! Here’s a quick preview of what they will do at Experience WSU or another campus visit event:
- Explore their area of interest in a personalized workshop led by WSU faculty and staff.
- Discover the opportunities WSU offers: faculty-mentored research, study abroad, internships, Greek life, the Honors College, and more.
- Meet current students and hear firsthand what life is like at WSU.
- Tour campus and see some of the living options in a residence hall open house.
Plus, student attendees will receive a one-time visitation award of $1,000 if they decide to enroll at WSU Pullman.
Please note that registration is on a first-come basis. Space in our facilities is limited, so we may be unable to accommodate everyone who wishes to attend the event. Walk-on students are not accepted into the program.
Another option are our daily campus visits conducted Monday–Friday at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. Registration is highly encouraged and available online. Students can attend both a daily campus visit and an admitted student visit program. Daily campus visits do not qualify for the visitation award.