High school students interested in an exciting and rewarding business career may be surprised to know that one of their options is a degree in hospitality business management.
When students say they are interested in a business degree, we want them to know that Washington State University is right in their back yard. The University offers hospitality degrees at Everett, Pullman, Tri-Cities, and Vancouver locations, as well as online through Global Campus.
Encourage your students to become a Carson Coug by earning a bachelor’s degree in hospitality business management or wine and beverage business management. The hospitality program also offers a wealth of career possibilities in marketing, management, sales, and operations in the hospitality field. Our graduates enter the workforce with a suite of technical business acumen as well as soft skills such as communication, collaboration, and ethical behavior that will allow them to solve a wide variety of business problems.
Here’s what sets WSU’s apart:
- We are consistently ranked among the top ten hospitality schools in the nation.
- We are the only accredited hospitality program in the Pacific Northwest.
- We award $150,000 in scholarships
- We offer faculty-led study abroad programs in nine countries.
- We place 90%+ of our graduates, often with multiple offers.
- We connect students to employers offering paid internships.
Recent hospitality graduate Ashley Palmer’s testimonial on her corporate event internship with Boeing is just one example of the career preparedness our program provides students to become future business leaders.
View our main hospitality website for more information. If you would like additional information, please contact: Amy Alonzo, Marriott Foundation Industry Relations Manager, email@example.com, 509-335-0956.