Encourage your students admitted to WSU to sign up for Transfer Alive!
Transfer Alive! is a two-day orientation and registration program designed to prepare admitted students for their transition to Washington State University. Whether they are transferring from a four year university or a community college, Transfer Alive! will provide them with valuable information that will help you become acquainted with our campus, community and the many resources available to them.
All new students (transfer and freshman) are required to attend an orientation/registration program before enrolling for the fall semester. Transfer students are encouraged to attend the March 24-25, 2019 session of Transfer Alive! because they get to sign up for classes before current students.
We can’t wait to meet your students and show them around! Here’s a quick preview of what they will do at Transfer Alive!:
- Become familiar with campus programs and facilities
- Attend workshops that will provide an inside look at life within a world-class university
- Learn ways to customize their education with more than 200 fields of study
- Learn about exciting leadership and involvement opportunities
- Meet with a professional academic advisor, discuss career options, create their schedule and register for fall semester
- Connect with other transfer students