Don’t let your students end their scholarship search with the WSU scholarship application—scholarships can come from anywhere! We recommend students fill out additional scholarship applications each year to increase their chances of receiving a scholarship. Visit our scholarship search engine to explore hundreds of additional scholarship opportunities.
These other award opportunities are available even without the WSU General Scholarship Application!
Offered to transfer students at WSU Pullman with a minimum of 27 semester or 40 quarter credits of transferable work by the time you enroll. The award is valued at $2,000 annually with ability to renew for up to two additional years.
To receive the award, students must:
- Apply for admission
- Have a minimum transfer GPA of 3.2
- Be a resident of the state of Washington
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Attend WSU Pullman
With the Transfer Western Undergraduate Exchange or WUE (here we call it the Cougar Award for Transfers), an out-of-state transfer student may receive a $10,000 award. Qualified students receive the award automatically, and are notified upon their offer of admission to WSU. No additional action or forms are required for consideration.
Awarded to admitted transfer students with 27+ transferable semester credit hours with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
If the student doesn’t have 27 transferable semester credits, you must have a minimum unweighted high school GPA of 3.0 AND a cumulative minimum transfer GPA of 3.0.
To receive the award, you must also:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Be a resident outside the state of Washington and charged non-resident tuition
- Enroll at the Pullman campus as a transfer student
- The award is renewable for an additional three years or until attainment of first Bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first.