Transfer Your Credits

Transferring your credits to WSU

Transfer course equivalency

WSU transfer equivalency database

  • See how your courses match up with WSU equivalents.
  • Know a WSU course that you need to take? You can also use this guide to find its equivalent at your current college.

If your transfer courses were taken on a quarterly system, you'll need to convert them to semester credits to see how your credit hours match WSU requirements. Simply multiply your quarter credit hours by .67 to determine how many semester credits you'll receive.

List of "Washington 45" transfer courses

  • The Washington 45 agreement makes it easy for you to transfer pre-approved first-year general education courses from one college to another in the state of Washington.

Transferable degrees

Transferring an associate's degree

  • Depending on the degree and the college, you may be able to get an associate's degree and transfer with credit for all the state's University Common Requirements (UCORE).
  • Some two-year degrees can transfer directly into junior standing at WSU.

AP, IB, and CLEP credit