If you've been offered admission, this section of the WSU website is the place for you — it's your guide to getting started at WSU. So let's get started!
Things to do right now
- Join our admitted students community on Facebook (check your email for more info about how to sign up). Get your WSU cover photo. And follow us on Twitter.
- Accept your admission offer by paying the $200 tuition deposit through zzusis. This requires that you have your WSU Network ID set up. Instructions on setting up your Network ID can be found here. Paying your advance tuition deposit reserves a space for you at WSU and lets you sign up for orientation and housing.
- Fill out the WSU housing application. Your assignment priority is based on when you apply, so do it as soon as possible.
- Sign up for Alive! orientation so you can register for classes.
What to do next
- Take a look at the next steps for admitted students for a full list of important dates and things you'll need to do.
- Sign in to zzusis and check out your personal to-do lists for financial aid, registration, dining accounts, tuition, and more. For help navigating zzusis, please reference the zzusis info page.