If you've been offered admission, this section of the WSU website is the place for you — it's your guide to getting started at WSU. So let's get started!
Things to do right now
- Join our admitted students community on Facebook (check your email for more info about how to sign up). Also follow us on Twitter.
- Accept your admission offer by paying the $200 tuition deposit. This reserves a space for you at WSU and lets you sign up for orientation and housing.
- Fill out the WSU housing application. Your assignment priority is based on when you apply, so do it as soon as possible.
- Sign up for Alive! orientation so you can register for classes.
What to do next
- Take a look at the next steps for admitted students for a full list of important dates and things you'll need to do.
- Sign in to zzusis and check out your personal to-do lists for financial aid, registration, dining accounts, tuition, and more. For help navigating zzusis, please reference the zzusis info page.