The active learning advantage
A business degree from WSU comes with practical experience and active learning that give you an edge.
WSU has a remarkable choice of options. Choose what to get involved in — and create the future you want.
- Compete in annual business plan competitions. With the mentorship of a professor, your team will formulate a business plan and compete for $150,000+ in prizes, including funding to put the top business plans into action.
- Hone your presentation skills and prepare for job interviews in the Carson Center for Professional Development.
- Join faculty-led global business programs in China, Greece, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Switzerland, and Thailand.
- Do an internship and get started in the world of real business. Leading companies like Microsoft, Cintas, Marriott, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Target (and many more) offer internships that lead to career positions.
- Experience a semester abroad in one of the 71 countries that participate in the University's Study Abroad program.
The University’s hospitality business management faculty rank ninth in the world for research productivity and influence.
You learn directly from people who set worldwide standards in the hospitality business.
US News & World Report ranks the international business program among the nation’s top 20 and places it 13th among public national universities.
You have the rare opportunity to earn two bachelor’s degrees at the same time from schools on different continents: a degree in international business from Cesar Ritz Colleges in Switzerland and a WSU degree in hospitality business management.
US News & World Report also ranks the University's online MBA and executive MBA programs #1 in the nation among online business programs.
So take your bachelor's degree and put it to work. And if you decide it's time to take your career to another level, WSU is available wherever you happen to be.